MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SHABBY CHIC TABLE + CHAIRS

Michelle bought this and thought maybe she would sell it just as it is? I don't always understand the shabby chic thing, to me there is a line between ratty junk furniture and lightly distressed shabby chic. I have looked at some of Michelle's magazines and seen wooden furniture that to me looks awful, some of it looks like it spent 200 years in a barn full of animals and some of the animals left their mark on it and it also received 9 paint jobs and 7 of them have chipped off and why someone would want to bring that into their home just confuses me, but I thought Michelle did a great job with this table and also recovered the chairs and I think the table and chairs together would look really good in any home.









No comments:

Post a Comment