MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Monday, July 26, 2010

ANTIQUE HUTCH FIND

Michelle found this at a garage sale on Friday and didn't bring it home because her truck was full. She told me about it but I can never visualize any of her descriptions of furniture. She said it was a vintage/retro hutch....anyways we picked it up after church on Sunday and I think it is really cool and in great shape for the how old it is. Some one took care of this piece over the years because it is in great condition. We are trying to sell it as is because I think it would be a shame to paint it.


No comments:

Post a Comment