MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

SATURDAY FINDS

Michelle bought 3 truck loads of furniture today. The last load she bought from an old man that said he had some old furniture in his shed he wanted to sell and it might have been his all his life because it sure was old and full of spiders so we sprayed all the pieces right there in the truck and I hope they are all good and dead before we unload it to the garage


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm loving all the furniture you're bringing home. And three truckloads at one time. Wow.

    ReplyDelete