MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Monday, July 5, 2010

SAVANNAH GA. GARAGE SALE FIND

Michelle found this while visiting her niece in Georgia and I said I think I have painted this dresser before went through our photo's and found out I was right. Same dresser just had one more drawer than the other one. I didn't paint the pulls on this one.





I knew I had painted that dresser before, Michelle had bought this white 4 drawer dresser this past December painted it satin white with pink enameled pulls

No comments:

Post a Comment