MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Friday, July 2, 2010

ONE MORE KROEHLER POST

Last December my lovely wife Michelle said, Come look at this old chair I bought for $10.00! I said cool, somebody I knew had that chair in a differnt fabric I think, but I'm sure it was that chair. I sat in it and it was super comfortable, nice chair.....any ways Shell put it on Craigslist and sold it for $75.00. The name Kroehler is pronounced Cray-Ler any ways the 2 piece's we have bought have been nice and of good quality.


I love old colorful advertisements of almost any thing and have always enjoyed looking at old Life and Look magazines from my childhood years and remembering things that relatives had in their homes. I found some old Kroehler furniture ad's on the net.



1955 Kroehler sofa's, I want the Red one

No comments:

Post a Comment