MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

FRIDAY & SATURDAY FINDS

Solid Oak dresser that is crazy heavy and very unique. next pic a hand made side table in need of a bath and a refinish. then a old barn table with about 6 layers of paint,a old shelf with coat hooks and a old ornate chair.




3 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I am so loving the white vintage hutch you painted..those feet are a perfect fit! You and your wife are doing a fabulous job..can't wait to see more. Glad I found your blog...gets me inspired to at least TRY a few things..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, We are having a blast giving old furniture a facelift, we have a bunch of pieces we are working on this week so keep stopping bye for more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have an armoire in my garage now that's very similar, but it's not solid wood like yours. LOVE it! great finds.

    hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete