MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Monday, July 12, 2010

RETRO AQUA END TABLES

Michelle bought these and they were nice just as they were, but I really wanted to paint them something colorful so I stripped them and sanded them painted them aqua with silver hardware.
pulled all the metal hardware from tables and cleaned/primed/painted metallic silver.

disassembled the tables so I could sand the laminate table tops completely and it helped me with not having any running paint from top piece to table bottom. I paint with a foam 4 inch roller and a good quality 2 inch angled paint brush.


I cleaned and painted the leg shoes or leg boots or what ever they are called.



this tri-diamond design is really cool.




they turned out really nice





finished and for sale






3 comments:

  1. I love these!!! I really love the bold colors that you choose...they always come out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I get bored of painting things black or white all the time. Michelle is painting a small dresser salmon pink, very bright I'll post it when done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the retro style and your color choice on these! Thanks for stopping by my blog =)

    ReplyDelete