MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Monday, January 17, 2011

THRIFT STORE DINNING SET

Michelle bought this battered table for $20 at one of our favorite thrift store's it had a solid wood top and I knew it could be beautiful again.
So I stripped it back to raw wood and sanded it smooth....Why is Daisy sniffing the table leg??? I bet the previous owners of this table had a cat.....Daisy's arch enemy

Michelle found these Duxbury style chairs at another thrift store for $35 they were wobbly and needed re-gluing but after re-gluing and clamping over night they were decent again. I sanded the chairs and painted them with BERH's Oregano Spice semi-gloss paint.


Here is the finished set...the table top was stained with Minwax English Chestnut stain and then received 4 coats of Minwax satin finish polyurethane....the polyurethane was sanded with 220 sandpaper between coats.



This turned out Great , I love that shade of green it really looks Great and we sold it quickly and on to the next piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment