MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

1960's Bassett Dinning Set

We bought this retro Bassett dinning set for $150 and after some cleaning and polishing we were able to sell it on Craigs List today for $ 325. I love it when we come across furniture that doesn't need to be refinished in order to be sold at a profit. Michelle recovered the chairs in a retro styled fabric from Hobby Lobby she also covered the back board of the china hutch with the same fabric. We had a lot of interest in this set and it sold fast.













No comments:

Post a Comment