MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

HAZEL THE 3rd

This desk started out as a thrift store find and the chair was also a thrift store find, both piece's needed help.
Really liked the different compartment's in the hutch top. The chair was really sturdy but very dirty and surprisingly comfortable.

Sherwin-Williams Hazel is the paint color for the desk & chair.


We recovered the seat with a black foilage print.



Black hardware looks sharp with this color.

Black metal shoe's on the front legs.













Finished desk and chair look great.








4 comments:

  1. LOVE the color! I'll have to check Hazel out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is beautiful! Job well done. The black hardware really compliments the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I would have for sure grabbed these pieces at the thrift store, too! You did an amazing refinish job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have thought to put the chair with the desk but you brought them together in perfect harmony! I too am loving this Hazel color!
    Visiting from Finding Fabulous!
    Have a great day!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete