MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Friday, December 23, 2011

MID-CENTURY DRESSER MAKEOVER

Michelle found this mid-century dresser at a local thrift store in need of a new finish and a little repair but over all it was in great shape for the year.
One drawer had a missing corner but it's nothing a little Bondo won't fix. Always use a block sander to keep things straight.
Painters tape keeps the drawer guides free of paint.
Sanded drawer faces back to bare wood to remove all dents & dings.
Hazel color looks like it belongs on this piece.
I pulled the mirror off it's base and found that the mirror was plated in the summer of 1955 which I believe is the year of the dresser also, it sure looks 1955.
The next photos are the finished product.










                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment