MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Things we have found in furniture

A brand new pair of CHUBBY CHICK
pantyhose. I wonder how much they
had to pay this woman to be the face
of CHUBBY CHICK pantyhose???
A Polaroid of Al Gore at a book store standing in front of the Bible section ????
A baby bill from 1965. Delivery cost a little over $200. Yes, I know that $200 was a lot of money in 1965 and a new full size Chevy could be purchased for around $2500.

This next item is my favorite so far and was found in the back of a dual pedestal desk folded in half. It's a 1961 John Deere calender that features some  great seasonal watercolor paintings. The next bunch of pic's are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment