MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Desk named Hazel II

I'm guilty of being a copy cat...I saw a desk painted this color at another site and wanted to paint one this color also. The color is a Sherwin-Williams color named Hazel and I just think it's a cool color. The desk is a 8 drawer dual pedestal desk that we picked up at a local antique store and the chair was a garage sale purchase from earlier this summer. I painted the chair to match and recovered it with a retro looking black square design fabric. The desk is photographed outside because I couldn't capture the color inside with or without a flash. The desk is currently listed on Craigs list for only $175.00. To see the original Hazel follow this link to Julie's Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Doug & Michelle-- I followed a link from your blog to mine & found your desk. It looks gorgeous! Great job. Hope you find a buyer soon if you haven't already. Thanks for linking back to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie,
    Hazel sold quickly, the girl that bought it loves it.
    thanks for the compliments on the desk.

    Doug & Michelle

    ReplyDelete