MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NEW PAGE!!!! ADDED

We are going to add a new page to our blog and show everything we have worked on during the week and then posted on Craigs list. This will give everyone a chance to see what we sell and not just the pieces that are before and afters or something I really wanted to share with you all and maybe help sell some furniture in the middle Tennessee area so be sure to check it out. Our furniture can be found at CRAIGSLIST/TENNESSEE/NASHVILLE/FOR SALE/FURNITURE FOR SALE BY OWNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment