MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

NEED AN IDEA FOR AN UNWANTED PIECE

These older TV entertainment centers are piling up at Goodwill's/Thrift stores, I wish I could have a brainstorm and figure out how to make a useful/good looking piece of furniture out of these older pieces. Flat screen TV's have turned this piece of furniture into the 8 track stereo of 2010. What can be done with these pieces??......any idea's??

2 comments:

  1. add a shelf or two to the inside part where the TV went and turn it into a china cabinet - of sorts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that idea we will have to try that...also thinking maybe a bookshelf for kid's room we would remove glass and replace that with wire mesh or fabric maybe?

    ReplyDelete