MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Monday, June 28, 2010

CINNAMON STICK HUTCH






Michelle brought this home and it was really ugly,it looked like they had their 6 year old try to paint it 5 different colors and someone had broken the bottom doors off but left the hinges on it? so I removed the hinges and filled the holes,found some wood knobs for the top doors and painted it Glidden satin CINNAMON STICK and Glidden satin SPANISH OLIVE it turned out great.I painted all the edges spanish olive and then took a candle and rubbed wax on the edges and then painted cinnamon stick and when the paint was dry rubbed edges back to spanish olive color.

No comments:

Post a Comment