MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

BIG BLACK DRESSER

Here it is as we bought it scratched and abused and needing some love.
a lot of the hardware was nailed in place and was carefully removed for painting.
broken pulls that were bondoed and then received a single center metal knob
look at the top drawers below to see finished repair.
This dresser had a lot of ornate hardware to paint.
metal hardware
Here is the finished dresser and it can only be described as masculine. I really love the look of gloss black hardware on satin black paint, it's a classic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment