MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

1963 TRUE TONE CONSOLE STEREO FINISHED !!!

After many hours of restoration it is finished and we are enjoying listening to our vintage stereo.

Basically the restoration involved taking it all apart and cleaning,repainting and fixing anything missing, the entire cabinet was refinished inside and out and looks great in black .Everything was either repainted or cleaned and polished .The turntable was lubricated, sanded and repainted all the knobs were sanded and repainted. I ordered a new needle from Turntableneedles.com and installed that. I have a video posted here so check it out.


















4 comments:

  1. Above all else, guard your heart for it affects everything else you do. ~Proverbs 4:23

    God bless you and have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool just saw one on craigslist I emailed my husband and found your blog.

    Blessings-

    Desirae

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one I want to paint that is just like the one above! Do you mind sharing the steps you used to get the finish so nice? Type of paint, prep work on the stained wood, and painting style? Looks amazing! Les

    ReplyDelete