MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TALL RED HUTCH

I really need to start taking photo's of our furniture before redoing them. This hutch was purchased at our Church's yard sale it was white and in need of some new paint it also had some appliques that added nothing to it, so we painted it bright red and glazed it with black, removed the appliques and the the polished brass knobs that were replaced with bronze Venetian knobs and we both loved the way it turned out it reminds us of a old public phone booth.









No comments:

Post a Comment