MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?

MY SAVIOR...is HE your's ?
"...the GIFT of GOD is eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."

REVELATION 3:20

REVELATION 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door,and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

NO BEFORE...JUST AFTER


I wish I had taken before photos of this before I started on it, picture....Dark Walnut stain...many scratches, polished Brass pulls and pen and pencil art work in the drawers. On July 30th Dayka posted this great picture of a brown and white dresser on her Life & Style: Meditations on Life and Style blog and I already had this dresser in the garage waiting for me to do something with it and it was some what similar to the one she had on her blog so copied it and I think it looks great, it fools the eye at first when it's shut looking like it has 11 drawers, but opened it's only 6.








2 comments:

  1. i too loved that dresser and have been dying to try it when i find the right piece! yours came out really well, and i think it's a great idea to try with other colors, too.

    thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete